Treating Customers Fairly
Sandhurst Associates Ltd is committed to providing a high quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs where possible. As a business we take very seriously the requirements of the UK’s industry regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in particular the requirement to treat our customers fairly. We strive to do this in everything we do.
We undertake that all of our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount. Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of our business.
Sandhurst Associates Ltd is committed to running a successful professional and ethical business that operates profitably whilst continuing to treat our customers fairly. In our dealings with you, you can expect that we will:
- Be open and transparent in the way we deal with you
- Not place our interests before yours; and communicate clearly and without the use of jargon
- Deal with any complaints promptly and fairly
As examples of how the principles and guidelines mentioned above work in practice in our business we have set out below details of what you can expect from us in various areas of our business.
These principles have been designed to ensure that we behave appropriately and to ensure that we are and remain customer focused at all times and act in line with our regulators expectations.
- Are committed to providing a high quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs.
- We will search our panel of lenders in real time to find you the lender or another broker or provider with the lowest rate that is interested in lending to you.
- Will ensure that the service and products we provide are fair and appropriate to your circumstances.
- Will always be diligent and work with our customers.
- Will ensure that the products selected are in the best interest of the consumer.
- Will ensure that our products and services comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Will remain open with our regulators.
- Will ensure that we provide clear and fair information which is not misleading.
- Will ensure that all our marketing products and services are clear, fair and not misleading. They will contain information which is honest, helpful and accurate.
- Tell you about any conflict of interest that may arise between us as soon as we can after becoming aware of this.
- Be transparent about our services and relationships with associated partners or affiliates
Corresponding with you:
- You can expect that in all communications with you we will be polite, courteous and honest
- When we write to you we will be clear and straightforward; we will try not to use jargon and technical terms. We will be happy to discuss or clarify any matter
- We remunerate our staff in ways which encourage them to deal with our customers fairly and impartially and to continually find ways to improve our service
- You can expect all of our staff to be fully trained for their roles and in treating our customers fairly
If things go wrong:
If you have any reason to complain about any aspect of our service then you can expect that your complaint will be dealt with professionally, impartially and in accordance with the rules laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- We are insured as required by the rules laid down by the FCA
- We will provide details of our complaints policies and procedures on request
- We hope that you find using our services an open and honest experience
- We actively seek comments and observations about the way we deal with our customers and would encourage you to write to us if you have any comments on the way we deal with you