Sandhurst Associates Ltd is a company registered in the United Kingdom with company number 06958589 and registered office at Sandhurst Associates Ltd, Bluebell House, Brian Johnson Way, Preston, PR2 5PE,
Sandhurst Associates Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 723591. It is also registered under the Data Protection Act 2018 under registration number Z2032925 and a member of CFA.
Any information that you provide on this website is controlled by Sandhurst Associates Ltd which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office.
Our full contact details are:
Post: Sandhurst Associates Ltd, Bluebell House, Brian Johnson Way, Preston, PR2 5PE
Telephone: 0800 808 5541
Third Party Links
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Information We May Collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following personal information (“Your Information”):
- Information that you provide when you visit the Website, register for and use Our online services, become a subscriber, request a quote, complete a loan application form or apply for any other product or service.
- Information that you provide to Our partners, credit brokers and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- Information you provide to us when you contact Us by email or SMS.
- Information that we collect about you from documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register, or from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with the Website or if you contact us and request assistance when using the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- To contact you, from time to time with details of our other products. We will only contact you by email and/or SMS with your consent or in accordance with ‘Promotional offers from us’.
- To update Our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis);
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to Our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on Our behalf.
Failing to Provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share Your Information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on Our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain Our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process Your Information, We will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard Your Information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Your Information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use Your Information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- You confirm you have the consent of any other person whose details are provided by you in connection with your application or enquiry to provide that person's Information to us and for us to use that person's Information for the processing of any application that you may submit as a joint application.
- We may transfer Your Information to Our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties (e.g. car dealerships, debt counsellors and insurers) for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted. The same partners, credit brokers, potential lenders and third parties may share information with us in relation to your application and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions. For the full exhaustive list of Our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties we’ve partnered with to help facilitate your application, please contact us.
We provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional Offers From Us
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have provided your explicit consent via an opt-in box or you have previously purchased similar goods or services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, by contacting us at any time using the contact details outlined above or you can click here.
Where We Store Your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, passcode and memorable word which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this user name, passcode and memorable word confidential. You must not share these with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do Our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below:
|bing.com||Bing is a search engine owned by Microsoft which carries adverts. We buy advertising space on this search engine and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.|
|doubleclick.net||Doubleclick is the advert management system behind the Google search engine, which carries adverts. We buy advertising space on this search engine and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.|
|AdWords Conversion||We buy advertising space on Google search engine and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.|
|local cookies||We store cookies for this website which helps with usability especially with the application form.|
|google-analytics.com||Google Analytics is a tool we use internally to monitor website usage.|
|facebook.com||We advertise on the Facebook platform, a Facebook pixel allows us to monitor the success of our advertising efforts by helping us track conversions from the adverts we place.|
|Adobe Audience Manager / Target||Adobe is a software we use internally to improve the experience of our users on our website. Adobe allows us to test different elements on our site like images and call to actions buttons; in order to provide the best experience to our customers depending on their device, how they arrived to our site or their interaction within our page.|
|Snapchat||We store cookies for this website which helps with usability especially with the application form.|
|Taboola||Taboola is a native advertising company who shows different ads on selected sites. We buy advertising space on these sites through Taboola and this cookie helps us track conversions from the adverts we place. This conversion tracking helps us optimise our advertising campaign.|
For more information on cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How Long Will We Use Your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
You have rights under the Data Protection Act laws in relation to your personal data including;
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
Subject Access Requests
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance using the contact details set out above.