Our Commitment to You
At Freedom Car Credit all our customers are important to us, and we believe that you have the right to a fair, prompt and polite service at all times.
If you are not happy with any part of our service or product that we have arranged for you, you can choose to tell us by writing or emailing us. To help us consider and resolve any issues or concerns that you may have please provide the following information:
- Your contact details including your email address;
- What your complaint is about;
- If applicable, names and dates of the people you have spoken to; and
- What would you like us to do to make things right.
How to contact us?
Please send details of your complaint to: [email protected] or write to; Customer Complaints, Richard House, 9 Winkley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3HP. Alternatively you can call us on 0800 808 5541 Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone - but charges may apply if you call from a mobile telephone
What will happen next?
- Upon receipt of your complaint, we will do our utmost to resolve it by the end of the next working day, by dealing with it effectively and in a helpful manner
- If we can't do this, we will send you a prompt written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days where possible and tell you who is dealing with it. In addition, we will provide you with a copy of our complaints handling procedure. If we need to investigate your complaint further to respond fully, we will tell you and keep you regularly updated.
- We will send you our final response as soon as possible but within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
- Our letter will explain that you will have ultimate recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you remain dissatisfied after the eight weeks or the final response letter
- We will enclose a leaflet from the Financial Ombudsman Service with our final response letter to assist you if you decide to pursue this further course of action. You should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving our final response.
Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation. They look to sort out complaints that consumers and financial businesses haven’t been able to resolve between themselves.
To find out more about the service visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567. Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone - but charges may apply if you call from a mobile telephone
Telephone: 0300 123 9123. Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs
Email: [email protected]
Freedom Car Credit is trading site of Sandhurst Associates Limited. Sandhurst Associates Limited is registered as a limited company in England and Wales with company number 06958589, Registered Office: Richard House, 9 Winkley Square, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3HP. Sandhurst Associates Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 723591. It is also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number Z2032925.